Professional software engineer and product designer with the end user in mind.
Interested in: product design, business, psychology, music, strategy games, cryptoeconomics + DApps + DAOs, philosophy.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
- Helping to refactor and optimize the performance of a React Native mobile social product.
- Helping to adopt GraphQL in the existing project.
- Helped design architecture and launch Public Key Infrastructure on a customisable blockchain from Hyperledger.
- Led the development of two directional Atomic Swaps between REMchain and Ethereum Mainnet.
- Modularised business logic to easily build on top of it. - Added events pub/sub system via websockets.
- San Francisco AI startup that attempts to solve a problem of meetups for business people.
- Designed the architecture and rapidly developed the cross-platform mobile app in a month with a talented technical team from MIT and early tech employee of Quora - machine learning ninja - Vladimir Novakovski.
Insurance crossplatform app for filing claims in a team of talented engineers who modified and outpaced React at a time.
Learned software development, agorithms, networking etc.